Presented by Dr Michael Aicken, one of the UK’s leading Aesthetic Trainers based in London. Dr Aicken has over 10 years experience of running a very successful private Aesthetic Clinic in Ireland and the UK and has been training director for Visage Academy for over 8 years now. With publications in many Aesthetic Journals across the world Dr Aicken now presents this Aesthetic Clinic Masterclass Package.
The Masterclass Package includes:
- Foundation Botulinum Toxin Type A and Dermal Filler
- Advanced Botulinum Toxin Type A and Dermal Filler
- Starting and Running a successful Aesthetic Business
- Clinic Manager Training Module
This masterclass is designed to ensure the training and up to date skills of all members of an Aesthetic Clinic from receptionists, clinic managers and Aesthetic staff right up to Aesthetic Directors.
Its completely online, with easy to follow video tutorials followed by informative recap sections. The courses are optimised for mobile devices and can be taken anywhere at anytime to fit in around the busy schedules modern aesthetic staff have.
Foundation Botulinum Toxin Type A and Dermal Filler Course
This online Foundation Course is aimed at practicing Aesthetic Technicians who are looking to refresh or revalidate courses already undertaken either with Visage Academy or elsewhere. It covers all the essential basic techniques required for starting out in Aesthetics safely, covering the background to products, administration and good Aesthetic practices, including the most up to date clinical guidelines and research.
- A General Introduction to Botox & Fillers
- Basic ‘Botox’
- A more indepth look at Botulinum Toxin Type A
- Complication of Botulinum Toxin Type A
- Dermal Filler – An Introduction
- Dermal Filler – Practicalnciples
- Filler Complications and Side Effects
- Anaphylaxis training
Advanced Botulinum Toxin Type A and Dermal Filler Course
This online Advanced Course is aimed at practicing Aesthetic practitioners who are looking to expand upon courses already undertaken either with Visage Academy or elsewhere. It covers techniques not typically taught on Foundation courses and also deals with the treatment and correction of many of the side effects from therapies.
- Cheek Augmentation using Dermal Filler
- Advanced lips filler (correcting asymmetry, fixing mistakes)
- Advanced Botox treatments (bunny lines, poppy chin, depressor oris angularis, lipstick lines, lower extended crows feet)
- Botox complications and follow-ups
- Dermal filler related complications part 1 (Skin ischaemia and blindness)
- Dermal filler related complications part 2 (Infection)
- Dermal filler related complications part 3 (Dissolving lumps using hyaluronic acid)
- Non Touch technique for Aesthetics
Aesthetic Business Module
In this module we will give you a startup guide to getting yourself off the ground, provide some useful insights and hopefully avoid some common pitfalls when starting and growing your own aesthetic business.
- Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for Business
- Client Management
- Business Basic Materials
- Stocking your Aesthetic Clinic
- Health Education England Policies
- Flourish Aesthetic Record Keeping App
- Dermal Revolution
Clinic Manager Module
This course has been designed for aesthetic clinic staff to help them offer non-clinical support in an aesthetic injectables clinic, working alongside a qualified and insured aesthetic injectables practitioner. All staff who are likely to deal with clients in this setting, should have a basic understanding of the common questions that are asked within aesthetics clinics, to improve customer satisfaction, improve confidence and boost the selling-power of your clinic!
Specifically, this course should help your staff:
a) Offer useful support to clients who have had treatment and are concerned about incomplete response to treatment or side effects. Your clients will feel more comfortable to try out new treatments if they perceive that you and all of your staff are confident in explaining them and answering related questions pre and post-procedure.
b) Educate clients before they attend for appointments so that you have, in effect, begun their consultation before they have even met the practitioner. The confidence that this will instil in clients is sure to increase their overall spending and reduce time wasted during consultations with your practitioner, thus increasing the available appointment time within each clinic and maximising clinic profits and the success of the clinic as a whole.
If you have any other questions about this masterclass please contact our team at [email protected] and we will get back to you within 1 working day.